Have you heard no from the bank for a line of credit?
At Catalyst Financial, we can support businesses who don't currently qualify for a bank line of credit. Instead of providing you a loan, we turn your unpaid invoices into cash, at great rates! This lets you fund your every day expenses and have time to build your business.
Transparency is essential to our business approach.
- We make it easy to transition away from factoring and to the bank for a line of credit whenever you're ready.
- There are no exit fees when a company leaves Catalyst.
- We offer flexibility and fast financing, typically in less than 24 hours.
- We don't lock you in with misleading rates. Our team is upfront and here to walk you through this process.
We are often the ones to tell a company when they are ready for bank financing. If a customer no longer requires our services, that means we've helped grow their business. We are proud that we could be part of their success.
What type of companies typically qualify for factoring?
Common industries include oil and gas, service companies, manufacturers, trucking, wholesalers, and staffing. Other indicators that factoring can help include:
- Start-up and/or rapidly growing companies
- Companies with a non-revolving line of credit
- Companies who do not qualify for a traditional LOC
- Companies selling to customers on terms (i.e. net 30 days)
- Accounts receivable is the primary asset
- Large concentration with one or two customers
- Principals/Owners with less than perfect credit
- Seasonal or uneven sales patterns
A few success stories
“This was a great deal for everyone involved. By pairing a great business owner with the flexibility that Catalyst Financial offers, OperFi was able to grow exponentially faster than they could with a traditional line of credit. Catalyst met the capital needs from day one. They are a transparent and trustworthy operation all-around, which makes referring to them an easy decision. Even now as we complete the transition back to our bank, the Catalyst team is helpful, forthright, and focused on supporting the customer’s best interests.”
– Bank Referral Partner
When a company needed to document their invoices differently, Catalyst was able to work with them.
After a pipeline inspection staffing company outgrew their traditional line of credit, Catalyst was able to pay off the bank and provide the additional funds to keep the business growing.
A well-established construction material supplier was incurring significant losses. Their banker couldn’t renew their line of credit, so they referred them to Catalyst.
“It was good for all parties; and the turnaround time was very fast…The company still banks with us, and the implementation of a quick solution with Catalyst made what could have been a complicated problem, be a smooth solution.”
– Executive Vice President & Bank Referral Partner
Because of how quickly a staffing company was growing, they had to turn to MCA loans to make payroll. When their banker saw the debt the staffing company was in, they referred them to Catalyst. Read on to see how Catalyst was able to save this company over $100,000.
We helped this oilfield torque and test company grow through an increased line of credit and equipment financing. Read on to see how Catalyst helped this oil and gas company throughout COVID-19.