With a factoring referral, what seems like risky business may come back as a safe bet.
Our goal at Catalyst Financial is to support businesses that need an alternative to a bank line of credit. Transparency is essential to our business approach. We don't lock anyone in with misleading rates or terms.
Bankers consistently tell us they refer factoring prospects to Catalyst because:
- We make it easy to transition to the bank for a line of credit.
- There are no exit fees when a company leaves Catalyst.
- We offer flexibility and fast financing.
We are often the ones to tell a company when they are ready for bank financing. If a customer no longer requires our services, that means we've helped grow their business. We are proud that we could be part of their success.
What type of company is a good factoring referral?
Common industries include oil and gas, service companies, manufacturers, trucking, wholesalers, and staffing. Other indicators that factoring can help include:
- Start-up and/or rapidly growing companies
- Companies with a non-revolving line of credit
- Companies who do not qualify for a traditional LOC
- Companies selling to customers on terms (i.e. net 30 days)
- Accounts receivable is the primary asset
- Large concentration with one or two customers
- Principals/Owners with less than perfect credit
- Seasonal or uneven sales patterns
A few bank referral stories
“This was a great deal for everyone involved. By pairing a great business owner with the flexibility that Catalyst Financial offers, OperFi was able to grow exponentially faster than they could with a traditional line of credit. Catalyst met the capital needs from day one. They are a transparent and trustworthy operation all-around, which makes referring to them an easy decision. Even now as we complete the transition back to our bank, the Catalyst team is helpful, forthright, and focused on supporting the customer’s best interests.”
– Bank Referral Partner
A well-established construction material supplier was incurring significant losses. Their banker couldn’t renew their line of credit, so they referred them to Catalyst.
“It was good for all parties; and the turnaround time was very fast…The company still banks with us, and the implementation of a quick solution with Catalyst made what could have been a complicated problem, be a smooth solution.”
– Executive Vice President & Bank Referral Partner
“Catalyst helped me with a customer in desperate need due to their current factoring company stopping their service very suddenly. Catalyst acted quickly and professionally. They worked with me and the customer to get them back to work. It was an easy process, and they are always there to answer any questions the bank or the customer might have.”
– Bank Partner