Business Development Officer
Position Location: San Antonio, TX or Austin, TX
Catalyst Financial, based in Houston, Texas, provides working capital financing to small and mid-sized businesses through invoice factoring, also known as accounts receivable financing. We work across many industries including oil and gas, transportation, and staffing. Our customers trust our transparent and honest approach to solving their cash flow needs.
In our nearly 30 years in business, Catalyst has developed a proven platform for sales success. Privately owned and operated, we provide sales team members the flexibility to get deals to the finish line for the company’s and our customer’s benefit.
Business Development Officer:
Catalyst Financial is looking for a Business Development Officer based in San Antonio or Austin to grow our sales presence in the region. The Business Development Officer will have access to support from other associates across Texas, including a hands-on onboarding experience with our corporate team in Houston. This role will also have access to an established referral network that generates numerous sales leads. An ideal candidate is goal oriented with an ambitious and customer-centric mentality.
- Source, qualify, and develop new factoring client opportunities
- Effectively explain financial products and their intended value to prospective clients
- Build and maintain new and current referral network relationships
- Prepare effective presentations for customers and referral partners
- Grow Catalyst’s presence in central and southern Texas
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel for potential client business when necessary
- Bilingual skills are a plus, but not required
- Competitive salary + commission
- Fully paid medical coverage for employee and coverage available for dependents
- 401K plan and employee contributions
- Work-life balance achieved by generous PTO and holidays, remote work environment, and autonomous schedule
If you are interested in the position, please send your resume to [email protected].